:rmfo: There once when a time when Roger and I were young..No laughing it is true! Roger and I spent many a weekends at our grandparents house in a little town known as Eddington, ME. Those were the days!
Top Ten Reasons Our Grandparents House Rocked!
10. Roger and I actually got to hangout together.
9. Singing the “OOh-OOh” song as we walked with Grampa down to Davis Pond.
8. Nanny’s cooking before she went senile. 😆
7. The wonderfull dogs Ajax and the mighty huskie Toby. R.I.P. 😥
6. Grammy Sargent was just round the corner with her shared telphone line (nope that tone means it is Gracie’s call).
5. Earwigs are evil and you can’t plant a “Rock Tree” by digging to China but it was sure fun to try!
4. Old school swingsets tip over alot but there still very,very fun!
3. “Stay away from the stream!” said Grampa on an almost endless basis… We listened once in a Bluemoon.
2.Althought falling thru the floor in a game of “Jump over the open heat duct without looking” is a fun game I don’t suggest you teach that one to your kids! Stupid games rock!
1. Making cabins out of sheets that cover 3/4 of the downstairs of any house and “We promise to pick it up” and never do is great fun! 😈