Big Plans

So my two wisdom teeth came out Monday and now Friday is upon me. Friday. The day that I have big plans for my teeth. At 1:00 PM Krissy’s office is having a party at the Sea Dog restaurant. The kind of party where the doctor picks up our tab. I intend to eat a good meal there.

Then at 6:00 PM we have another Christmas Party with my coworkers at an oriental restaurant. I didn’t see the doctor signed up for the party. Even if he was, there would be too many people to expect him to pay for. This one is the kind where you have to pay your own way, but you are guaranteed a private room if your party will be spending more than $200. I’d like to use my teeth then, too.

Saturday is our annual outlet mall shopping trip with Krissy’s dad. We used to stop for a light McD’s breakfast on the way down and then supper on the way back. I’d like to use my teeth for supper on Saturday.

I have been babying my teeth, eating soft foods and cleaning well afterward. I expect them to perform for me this weekend. If they don’t, maybe I’ll have the whole lot of them yanked. I hear dentures masticate quite well.

This entry was posted in What's Up?. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Big Plans

Yeah, but the 6 months of gumming food until you get your dentures can be rough!

Maybe I need some dentures pre-made. You know…for the eventuality.

3. julie says:

Wont help, you still need to wait for all the swelling to go down before you can wear them… that means pureed food. Not cool… not cool at all….

You two are seriously going to call my bluff! Then I’ll never be able to get my teeth to do anything I want them to do!

5. julie says:

Sorry about your luck… on the plus side, you could just for-go the dentures, and stick with pureed food.
    The folks at the nursing home particularly like the pureed waffles with blue-berry syrup… or toast with blue-berry jelly. Oh wait, it’s all the same!
    Hope your dinners were all you dreamed they would be!

Mmmm, blueberry…

7. julie says:

Ick… ok you seriously don’t realize how horrible this food looks.. I hear it doesn’t taste so bad if you don’t mind all your food being one consistancy. :S

Well, see, there you go. I like the consistancy of steak, chips, ice cream, but I don’t have to have it that way. I have a good imagination. 🙂

9. julie says:

ok, throw all your food in a blender and eat up man! It’s much less work then chewing, plus you could even use a straw if you want, no need to lift that spoon! 🙂

10. At the Sea Dog huh? Was that during the Kerry speech? Now I know your true political leanings! 😈

I don’t know anything about the Kerry speech, but I can tell you that the TVs at Sea Dog weren’t playing any speeches.