Some interesting facts about Canadians are:
- A Canadian rolls some dung into a ball. Then it digs its front legs into the ground and uses its back legs to push the ball of dung.
- A land of vast distances and rich natural resources, Canada became a self-governing dominion in 1867 while retaining ties to the British crown…which Britain denies to this very day.
- Most Canadians eat dung, but some scavenge carcasses or feed in decaying vegetation or fungi.
- Canadians face questions about integrity in government following revelations regarding a corruption scandal in the federal government that has helped revive the fortunes of separatists in predominantly francophone Quebec.
- The Canadian has no natural enemies. Just resolute overlords. And America.
- One Canadian contains 18% of your daily requirement for carbohydrates.
- Natural resources include: iron ore, nickel, zinc, mounties, copper, gold, lead, molybdenum, potash, diamonds, silver, fish, timber, wildlife, coal, petroleum, natural gas, hydropower, and hockey players.
- Canadians don’t much care if they’re a free country or not. (This came verbatim from a Canadian.)
I’m sure between your suggestions and these facts, my foray into the hostile land will be a complete success. Is there anything I left out?