(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six unimportant quirks to know about Roger.
1) The Sound of Music
Almost every line that comes out of someoneâ€™s mouth can make my think of song lyrics.
2) I donâ€™t like to be serious unless I have to be.
This can cause some trouble in a supervisor role at work.
3) I dislike poor grammar, even in a relaxed setting.
This includes email and face-to-face conversations. Poor grammar really annoys me when coming from the pulpit, though, for some reason.
4) I clean up email forwards.
Theyâ€™re not always in perfect structure when I send them out, but they look a lot better than when I receive them.
5) I have a hard time remembering little things.
If Iâ€™m thinking about something on they way to work, Iâ€™ll forget before I get to my desk. If Iâ€™m thinking about it while falling asleep, I wonâ€™t remember in the morning. If my wife says â€œremind me to _____â€, Iâ€™ll forget.
6) I prefer written communication to oral communication.
However, sometimes Iâ€™m too terse for you to be able to tell.
Now what I’d really like to hear from the people who know me is what do you think I have for quirks?